jueves, 4 de julio de 2013

Sanchez de Bustamante and Charcas






Todo ha sido muy bueno y esperamos que, en nuestro proximo viaje a Argentina, vamos poder contar con ByT y también con el departamento de Sanchez de Bustamante con Charcas.

Lister, Brazil

                                                                              
..........

First of all, I have to congratulate ByT Argentina for the great and extremely profesional service that they provide. I came to BsAs at 3am in the morning, and there it was a ByT's represent waiting for me at the aparment - he gave to me all the details, maps, etc. I also used the ByT's transfer service and it's was perfect. I'd like to mention that the heater at this apartment is excelent. In the apartment, I had free phone for local calls (witch was very usefull), and every clean products needed for smalls necesities. The owner of the apartment gave me all the asistance that I asked for. The location is perfect too (four minutes from the Santa Fe st., where I found all I needed). In a 1 minute walk, I had I nice breakfast too (in a cafe called Delicious, I think!); in a 30 second walk I had nice wines and local beers in a small market. For pizza, you just have to cross the street (until 23:00). Well, I think it's enough, right! It's a perfect place for couples. Thank you for the unforgetable stay ByT...

Pedro, Brazil

                                                                             
..........

Me encantaron los servicios de ByT Argentina, fueran muy profesionales y atenciosos. Alquilar un departamento en Buenos Aires y disfrutar de la ciudad como una porteña, fue una experiencia maravillosa! Gracias a todos pela hospitalidad y personalmente a la proprietaria que fue muy simpatica en nuestra despedida.

Sandra, Brazil



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario