jueves, 4 de julio de 2013

Ruggieri and Cerviño



Departamento: Ruggieri and Cerviño




We adore this apartment! For us it is spacious, everything about the building is top-notch, the owner is very cooperative and the location is a favorite! ByT Argentina also gives us terrific service and is on top of everything!
Ronnie, United States
             
                                                          
 ..........

Hermoso departamento, excelentemente ubicado. Equipado con todo lo necesario para una estadía agradable. Mejor que un hotel 5 estrellas!!! La atención al cliente atenta y eficiente. En mi próximo viaje a Buenos Aires volvere a este departamento, sin lugar a duda!
Roberto, Israel


                                                            ..........

Well I have nothing but great praise for my stay at the Ruggieri and Cervino apartment as I had a wonderful time there. The staff were excellent and the owner was fantastic. My experience with the attention and the service at ByT was brilliant so my many thanks to you guys.......I will be back! Kindest Regards Colin Staples
Colin, Australia


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario